Yes we have done it.
We have decided to take the plunge and join the wonderful world of blogging.
We are excited for this new adventure of viewing and sharing!
We have decided to take the plunge and join the wonderful world of blogging.
We are excited for this new adventure of viewing and sharing!
3 comments:
Looking good you guys! I expect to be notified any time picts are added. It's a must!
Love you!
How embarrassing to have to point this out, but I noticed an error. Under Dalyn's "favorites", MY name seems to have slipped from the list. I'm sure it was a mere oversight. Just wanted to let you know so you could get right on correcting it. I'm sure you want your blog to be as accurate as possible. No need to thank me for pointing out the misprint. That's what I'm here for.
I loved reading your WHOLE story and especially about Jake's madd basketball skills- no wonder you two fell in love! I couldn't see the pic's but I'm sure they are adorable and I look forward to hanging out in "blog world" with you :)
Post a Comment