Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Summer Adventures

Dalyn and I took a little trip to see my good friend and cousin BreAnne (who I haven't seen for years) and her family. They were on their way to Montana so we met them on their way there so we could hang out for a couple of hours. It was so fun to get to see her, Britny, and Bre's 5 adorable kids. Dalyn loved playing with the kids.
Me, Dal, Holland, Logan, Anniston, Bre, Landon & Londyn
Britny & I
The other day Dal got out some Halloween costumes and enjoyed wearing around his alligator costume. I think we put it in and took it off about 5 times that day.
He even got into character with a mean alligator face :)


It was a little too quiet in our house the other day so I went to see what Dal was up to and discovered that he had done some pen and ink artwork on his chest and legs.
He was quite disappointed when I took the pen away and explained that we don't draw on ourselves. I got him some paper to draw on but obviously that wasn't near as fun.

I was putting in a load of laundry when I heard the water in the bathroom come on and heard Dalyn singing the ABC's while he washed his hands and feet. I was a little surprised to find that he had managed to climb up onto the counter, but not too much I guess because when it comes to playing with water Dalyn will find a way.
Running through the sprinklers is always fun

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute!! Dal is so funny!! Kids just do the funniest things. You are looking great pregnant Tash!! Love you guys!!

The Wyler Family said...

fun times! dalyn is so adorable. i love that alligator costume.

Lora said...

Dalyn is so cute. He is such a boy!! You are just such a cute pregnant lady. Hope you are doing well.

Hardin Family said...

I had so much fun getting to see you. I saw your mom too!

Hardin Family said...

I had so much fun getting to see you. I saw your mom too!

Ju and Tay said...

what a funny little boy!