Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009

I can't believe it's already 2009! It's been a while since I posted so I thought I would post a few more pics of Braelyn and some of our Christmas and Dal's birthday in Montana.

Braelyn has been growing so much and is just so cute. She is such a calm and good baby. She loves to eat, sleep, be held and talked to and she loves her swing.
This picture pretty much sums up Dal and Braelyn's relationship at this point. He is just so cute and sweet with her! He loves to talk to her and show her toys, give her hugs and kisses and he is amazingly gentle with her. When I went to take her to her first Dr appointment he asked where I was going and I told him and he said "No! Don't take her back. I want to keep her!" It was pretty cute. I reassured him that we would be keeping her.
We spent Christmas up in Montana with most of my family. We played a lot of games (including the Wii that Collin & Tiffany brought), volleyball and various card and board games. Since I had plenty of time sitting and feeding the baby I also started reading the Twilight series (which I am now finished with. I thought it was an intriguing story.)

We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents house and Chase entertained us with some neat Christmas songs that he sang, played the piano and guitar with.On Christmas morning Dal & Braelyn wore matching pjs that Gradma Harris made for them

As if there wasn't enough exciting things happening we also got to have a birthday party for Dalyn because he turned 3 on the 29th! He had a pretty cool Kung Fu Panda birthday cake. It was fun to celebrate his birthday with so much family there.

2 comments:

jessie said...

I love the pic of Dal kissing Braelyn... so cute!! You should definitely keep her.

I was in Dillon for Christmas, too... I can't believe we missed each other! Hopefully we can get together next time...

The Wyler Family said...

so fun. i'm glad you got to spend some time with your family. that picture of dal kissing braelyn is so adorable!