Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We had a fun filled Halloween! Dal was excited to be Superman and for me to be Supergirl. Braelyn got to be a cute little Jack-o-Lantern and Jake was a Gator (as in a Florida Gator fan :) Halloween morning Dal and I hit the town (while Braely and her daddy stayed home to watch a little football). We went trick-or-treating at the mall, downtown and Lee's marketplace. We also went to a free Halloween play.
It was funny because Dal didn't enjoy trick-or-treating as much as I thought he would. I guess getting candy from big people dressed in weird costumes wasn't all that it's cracked up to be :)

Dal was good at flexing his super muscles

We also got some Superhero action shots
This one went a little more cheerleader than superhero I think :)

3 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

very cute costumes! i'm a boring mom. i don't dress up. i guess i will have to start in the next few years when they start noticing that kind of thing. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun, but you didn't need the custome because you are super already!
Your kids are so cute!!!

Amber said...

How adorable! I love, love, love your costume!