Okay so a few weeks ago I decided to try to connect with some of my Uruguayan friends from my mission via facebook. While there I connected with Karolina, a girl that we got to be friends with and who introduced us to her best friend,who we then taught. I knew she had moved to California years ago. Well we found out that she lives right here in the same city as me just a few blocks from my house! It was so crazy! It has been so fun to reconnect with her. She also just had a baby who I got to visit and hold. What a sweetie!
Dal was really excited to use some of grandpa's tools and get out there and help. He was really good at moving the dirt around:) This is what it looked like in the beginning of the project...
Merry Christmastime to all!
3 comments:
What cute kiddos! I can't believe your baby is 1. Wow time flys doesn't it.
so fun! dal is so adorable! do your parents live in provo now or were they just visiting?
You look amazing, so skinny! Yeah, when are you gonna have another baby, just kidding...Logan for sure keeps me from wanting more babies for now. You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment