Another fun thing was Dal got $1 in the mail for Easter but the first thing he said when he opened his card and saw the dollar was "Now I can go buy daddy a birthday present!" It was so cute! He was willing to spend his dollar to buy his daddy a birthday present. So we went shopping and Dal picked out these miniature spiderman, wolverine and iron man toys that grow in water. He was excited to find them and was sure that Jake would love them! And he did :)
I am so grateful for Jake and feel so blessed to have him in my life forever.
A few things I love about Jake....
- He is one of the sweetest and thoughtful people I know
- He is such a wonderful husband and my best friend
- He is a wonderful listener and voice of reason
- He has an amazing mind and is so fun to talk to
- Like Dal, he has some pretty amazing dance moves :)
- He is an amazing cook--or should I say culinary master--and he shares his talent with our family quite often.
- He is the cutest and best daddy in the world. He plays so fun and crazy with the kids and yet can be so nurturing and sweet with them too. They both absolutely love and adore him.
- I absolutely love and adore him too :)
- I love how he goes forward with faith despite all that he has to endure.
- He is an amazing example.
- I love how he helps me come up with great examples and thoughts for my lessons at church.
- He is so funny and makes me laugh all the time
- I love how he believes in me and supports me in all I do
- He is just pretty much amazing!
I just love that boy! How blessed I am to be his wife!
3 comments:
What a special post, I just love to read when a person praises their spouse, thats what we all should do! He is a keeper!
I'm so glad you could go on a date! Please call me any time you need another break! Your children were so good!
hey! i was on here the other day catching up on all your new posts, but i was interrupted (go figure) before i was able to leave a comment. you have such a beautiful family. i love all the pictures and posts. i'm sorry to hear about your mom and jake. good luck. you guys will be in my prayers. you always have such an amazing attitude!
Post a Comment