Saturday, January 9, 2016

Reading Time, Ice Skating and Snow

I love this sweet sibling moment. Mads wanted Dal to read his Plant vs Zombies book to her so he did :) She snuggled in and seemed to really enjoy the story and some good big brother time.

Mads loves her big brother and sister so much! Every morning when she gets up she asks "Where is Dal and Brae?" "Are they coming?" And then she goes and wakes them up :) And she just loves to play with them on the bouncy house or play toys with them or anything. 

The kids started ice skating lessons again and they have been having fun with that. So almost every Saturday after skating lessons we free skate. Jake bought me some awesome skates because I love skating with the kids and this way I don't have to rent skates every time I go.


Mads loves playing outside in the snow. She convinced Dal to go play with her and they built a cool snow fort.


No comments: