First I thought I'd throw in a few random pictures of Braelyn. She is getting so big, so smiley and has even started laughing! She brings so many extra smiles and sunshine to my day!
On Saturday we took the kids on a stroller outing (Due to the cold weather it's been a while since we've taken the stroller out, so this was Braelyn's first outdoor stroller ride.) We went to the mall because they were having a family carnival for Dental Health month. Dal got a cool toothbrushing kit and got to play some little games.

Sunday was Braelyn's blessing. It was a really neat day. I felt so grateful to have my wonderful husband be able to bless her and then it was really special to also have my dad, grandpa, some brothers and cousin standing in the circle.

After church we all came back to our apartment and ate food, talked, laughed, played games and just enjoyed being together as a family. I love my family so much!
Dalyn & Kylie had a great time playing together. You can see the admiration she has for him :)
My grandparents and parents came from Montana...

And everyone else came from Rexburg and Provo. Everyone drove a long ways to be here to spend the day with us and it really meant a lot us to have them all here!
My sister-in-law Gabby came and represented the Harris family well :)
I am so grateful for my two sweet children and for my amazing husband. Words cannot express how much they mean to me and how much I love them. I feel so blessed to have them in my life!
Chase and little B had some good bonding time:)

Dalyn & Kylie had a great time playing together. You can see the admiration she has for him :)
What a wonderful and special day it was!
5 comments:
Braelyn is so beautiful! The photos are adorable. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful memory of a special day.
I love blessing days - it's so much fun to get the whole family together for some good times!
Great pictures Tasha. Your little girl is so beautiful.
She is so sweet. How fun for so much family to be there. You look great as always.
what a great time! i'm glad so many were able to take part in such a special event. you guys look great. cute kids!
Post a Comment