So, unbeknownst to be, for months Tiffany was planning and preparing for my surprise baby shower. She planned and orchestrated everything so perfectly! This is how it went down. It was in November, a couple weeks before I had Braelyn, and my cousin Amy (who lives here) called me and invited Dal and I over for a play date at her house (she's got three little kids) for that Saturday. So on Saturday we went to her house and when I walked in....at first I saw decorations but thought nothing of it. I thought maybe one of Amy's kids had a birthday or something and then I saw Tiffany, then my mom, then my cousins Aimee, Juli and Jenny and then everyone else. I remember first seeing Tiffany and thinking "Wait a minute, what in the world is she doing here? And my mom too? And so on. It was so surreal. I was so surprised! It took me a minute to realize what was going on. I had not even the slightest clue that I was going to a surprise baby shower. Everyone did such a great job at keeping it a secret from me (including my husband:) Once I realized what was happening I was so everjoyed! I felt so loved!
The Surprise Entrance
My friends Camille and June from my Relief Sociey presidency came, which was really sweet of them (they and Amber made an adorable quilt for me), and everyone else drove quite a ways to be there for me. Even my mom's cousin and her daughter who don't even really know me drove 40 mintues. Then some of my favorite people in the whole world (and cousins) Aimee, Juli and Jenny were there too! It was so fun to see everyone and it meant so much to me to have everyone there! It was so fun! Tiffany also had some great games planned.
More relatives and my wonderful mom
Thanks again Tiffany for being so thoughtful and doing that for me and thanks to Jake, my mom, Amy (for providing her house) and all who came and made it happen. It was a day I will always remember.
3 comments:
That is so fun! It makes me wish I could have been there. I'm so glad you were thrown a baby shower, but I'm thrilled it was so wonderful and such a surprise.
It was so much fun and such a nice visit to hang out for the afternoon!! We should do it again sometime, ya know get together, eat, and play games!!
CUTE. I didn't know you had another baby. DARLING. I'm super happy for you. Plus, I love little girls.
Post a Comment