Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween and Such

Sweet Little Madelyn who is already 3 months old!

Princess Braelyn


We had a fun Halloween! We went to a Chamber of Commerce picnic and got hotdogs, hot chocolate, glow sticks and candy. Then we went to the hospital (where I work) and the kids got some candy and got to go through a little spook alley, then we hit the ward Trunk-or-Treat and down one street of a neighborhood. After all that the kids had plenty of candy and were sufficiently frozen (it was a windy cold night).

Ninja Dalyn

A ninja pose. He was moving so fast it made the picture blurry (or it could be that our camera is kind of lame :)

A princess pose

A really cute baby

I just can never get enough of her cute smile!

Dalyn and Braelyn have been taking ice skating and swimming lessons lately. At the rec center you just pay $20 for your kid for the month and then you can sign them up for whatever classes you want and they don't cost any extra. (Braelyn is free for classes because she is younger than 6.) It's a great deal so we are going to try to take advantage of having them try out a lot of fun stuff.

The girls chillin together. So I started working about a month ago so Jake has been being super dad with the kids and I have been enjoying my job and we have been enjoying getting pay checks. After years of being in school it sure is a nice change :). My work schedule is awesome and I have about a 5 minute commute so I get to come home at lunch and feed Madelyn and then come home mid-afternoon and feed her. I don't have to leave super early in the morning (I take Dal to school on my way) and then I am home at a good time every day. We aren't treating patients yet so things are pretty chill right now. I have had a lot of good time to study for my boards at work which has been nice because trying to study at home is not super effective. :) We just feel really blessed to be here and feel like this job is a gift that is perfect for us and our situation.

No comments: