Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dalyn's Baptism


The invitations that we gave out that my wonderful sister-in-law Catherine made.

This was the front cover of the program that we made. Some of the program highlights included Grandma Hilton giving the talk on baptism, Grandpa Hilton giving the talk on the Holy Ghost and of course Jake baptizing and confirming Dalyn. It was a very special day. One thing that was kind of cool was I invited a few people that I work with to come (who aren't members of the church) and three of them with their families came. It was really sweet of them to come and they brought presents for Dal too:) 


Daddy & Dalyn practicing their technique

He is getting so grown up. I can't believe that we already have an 8 year old! He also started cub scouts which is crazy to think that we have a kid in Scouts now!

My parents were very supportive, as always, and happy to be there to be a part of Dal's special day.

We forgot to get some "after" photos at the church so we did it in our entry way at home. Not the best lighting but oh well :)  When I was talking to Dal after his baptism he told me that even though the water was really cold  when he got out he had a warm feeling come over him and that it was really cool. I thought that was really neat that he recongized that special feeling. After the baptism we had some yummy brownie and ice cream sundaes and mingled with our friends that came.


I just had to throw in a pic that we got of these two cute sisters. We all love you Dalyn and are so proud of your decision to be baptized!

No comments: