Sunday, December 14, 2014

Random Stuff



Some of Dal's artwork from 2nd grade. I found these pictures and thought I should post them for posterity's sake because I'm sure these pictures will get lost or thrown away somewhere along the way.


A little Madelyn with some crazy hair

Cafe Rio. Works cannot express how happy it makes me that we have a Cafe Rio here. We eat there A LOT :)


Dal made the newspaper when he went on his field trip. Everyone in our family except Madelyn has had their picture in the paper here.

Bath time. Madelyn loves taking baths. She loves splashing in the water and she loves to dry to dip her face in and then laughs when she gets a face full of water. Silly girl.

Braelyn has had perfect attendance so far in Kindergarten. Go B-Rae :)

Two days ago we went and played tennis. That's right, mid-December in Wyoming and we were out playing tennis in some beautiful weather. It was awesome!

1 comment:

Esther said...

So jealous that you're by a cafe rio!