Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday Dal!


It's always been fun for Dal to have extended family around for his birthday and this year he got to have my parents and Chase there. We also invited our friends Miranda & Cameron to come over and our friends/neighbors the Davies. We had Papa Murphy's pizza and then for his birthday desert Dal wanted an ice cream sandwich with a scoop of ice cream on top with blueberries on top of that.  Something yummy and super simple, you can't beat that!
I can't believe Dal is already 9! I can't believe that it was a year ago that he got baptized. It's crazy how time goes by. One thing that is fun is that over this past year Dal has developed a real love for reading. I love seeing how excited he gets to devour a really big book. I love reading too and so it makes me so happy that he enjoys the world of reading. And he continues to love playing and building with legos. I am amazed at the things he can come up with. Dal has a great mind.
Braelyn & Grandma spent some time and made Dal this special surprise birthday present. He thought it was pretty cool! He also got some fun lego sets and mini-figures.


No comments: