Sunday, November 29, 2015

AAMD Orlando June 2015

In June I went to the annual AAMD meeting for Dosimetrists in Orlando, FL. The conference was awesome! I also got to do some fun things while there and I ate some great food! While there I got to spend some time at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Because I was by myself I got to go in the single rider lines which were really short and I got to go on some of my favorite rides multiple times. 

I love the Hulk ride

This is probably one of my favorite rides. It is a major free fall and I love that free fall feeling!


I also got to spend some time in the new Harry Potter land! It was awesome. I got to ride the Hogwarts Express between the parks and go on some of the new rides. 



There was a cool Gringotts Bank ride

This was my view out my window at the hotel I stayed at, it was also where my conference was at. It was the Marriot Grand Lakes Orlando. It was super nice.

I also got to spend some time at Epcot center which was kind of cool to check out all of the cool countries and some cool rides. Unfortunately it rained like crazy which literally put a bit of a damper on the day because some of the rides closed down and they were some of the new ones that I've never been on, but maybe next time. I ate some awesome food in Norway and some great guacamole in Mexico.

















No comments: