Once a week we go to a little play group called Baby Buddy Group. This week we went bowling. It was Dal's first time bowling and he really got into rolling the ball down the lane. And then we had to go and try out every color of ball he could find. It was fun!
I got a little video clip of it. The best part is when he celebrates at the end (so have patience while his ball slowly makes it's way down the lane :)
Isn't he a cute little bowler?
Look at that focus and concentration on the follow through :)
Snacks are always an important part of every event. Dalyn especially loved drinking milk from a box with a straw. That was a new experience as well.
5 comments:
Dal's the cutest little bowler we ever saw!! We are so excited to see you guys this upcoming weekend!! Maybe we could go bowling again or something fun!! We are ready to have lots of fun already, but we just have to get through finals, pack, and move first... (minor details).
that's adorable! looks like you guys had a fun time!
I think the American Bowling Association better give him a call!
I can't believe how much Dalyn looks like your brothers! He is so cute. Keep in touch
tasha,
What a darling boy! I saw your blog on Bre's blog. I miss you! Can't wait to read and see what you are doing these days!
Shannon
Post a Comment