Sunday, May 18, 2008

Provo & Family Fun

We recently spent a fun filled weekend we Provo (with a little jaunt up to Salt Lake).
My parents came down to Logan and then all of us headed to Provo. While in Provo we got to see Jake's sisters Sara, Gabby, Esther and Ryan. It was way fun to get to see them and hang out with them. Sara brought some bubbles over and Dalyn had so much fun blowing and chasing bubbles with all of them. Dal sure is lucky to have such fun aunts and uncles.








Another fun thing we got to do was head to Sandy and see my wonderful cousins Aimee and Juli and their little families. I just love them! From there we headed to Salt Lake and got to see the Fairbanks (a couple from Dillon) who are missionaries on temple square. It was fun to talk to them and hear about their mission. We then headed to a Utah Blaze arena football game. We had gotten four free tickets so for once we were actually able to take my parents to something fun:)
The game was kind of fun to watch. Dal wasn't overly interested but did make it through most of the game. The last quarter him and I spent riding up and down the escalators. I think his favorite part of the game was the half time show where some guys on bikes did some pretty awesome tricks on a big ramp. Dal was pretty enthralled by that.Jake, Sara, my dad and I went for a little hike in some of the Provo mountains and here are my dad and I overlooking Provo. Good times!



1 comment:

Hardin Family said...

You guys do such fun things! Can you send me your parent's email?