Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby #2 on the Way!!

We're so excited to announce that we are pregnant! I had a miscarriage about a year ago and ever since then we have wanted to be pregnant. I'm 12 weeks along and I'm due December 11th! This will be our second Christmas break baby! It seems that while Jake is in school Christmas break is when we are meant to have our babies:) It actually worked out really nice having Dalyn over Christmas break because Jake got to spend some time with us before school started again. This time (even though the baby might be born during finals) he will have a whole three weeks to enjoy our new little addition before he starts the craziness of school again.

For my first Dr's appointment we had an ultrasound and got to see the little one and hear it's heartbeat. So fun. We feel so blessed and are so happy!

12 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations TASHA! I have my babies at the same time of year also, all within a couple of months (September, August, and July!). I'm so excited to know what you'll have, are you going to find out?

Anonymous said...

We are so excited!!! We are glad that we will be so close to you guys when we are in Provo!! We can't wait til that cute little baby comes!!! I really am so excited!!

jessie said...

Congratulations!!!!! I've been wondering when little Dalyn would have a new brother or sister... I'm so excited for you!
Best wishes :)

The Wyler Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

At Home! said...

YEA! I am sooooo happy for you...and so thrilled for this new little one to be in your family! Thank you for sharing the great news! Sending a hug!

Hardin Family said...

Hurray!! Tasha I'm so excited for you. I know you've wanted to add to your family. Sound's like Heavenly Father planned it well for you! How are you feeling?

Tennille said...

Yea...how exciting! I hope you are feeling well and not sick. Are you going to find out what you are having? Well keep us posted on how everything goes.

The Wagner's said...

I've been waiting to hear you announce that! Very exciting! Does Dal understand what's going on? We're so happy for you. We miss our Settler friends!

Amy said...

Tasha,
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!! I caan't wait to find out what it is in a few weeks. We're moving by you in a few days. Let's hang out :)

Rapp Family said...

Congrats Tasha! We are so excited for you! It's even more having having subsequent kids because you get watch your oldest child's interaction with them. You'll love it! Just to make you feel better, we had baby #2 and #3 right during Chris's finals. We survived =)

Lora said...

What an exciting time for your family!! Congratulations. I can't wait to find out what it is. I bet you can't either :). Do you get sick during your pregnancies? I hope you are feeling well.

Tasha said...

Thank you for all of your fun comments! I thought I'd answer some of your questions. I have been feeling pretty good. I have felt nauseas,need to eat frequently and have felt more tired than usual, but that's typical and I feel very blessed to not be one of those poor girls that throws up all the time and is really sick. We do want to find out what we are having and I have an ultrasound scheduled for July 28 so hopefully we'll be able to find out then. I don't know if Dalyn totally understands what's going on but he does say sometimes "I want baby sister" or "my baby sister" so maybe he knows something we don't know yet :) We're excited for him to be a big brother.