We went on a really cool boat ride and watched an amazing Chinese acrobat show (Dalyn and Kylie actually sat through the whole thing)
We also went on a bus tour of the city and got to see some of the neat sights of Nashville
We went to a fun aquarium restaurant
We visited the only exact replica of the parthenon
We celebrated Tiffany's birthday
And we had some time to just hang out and get some good family time
3 comments:
Would that by any chance have been a steamboat. I think I've been on the very one back when Achey Brakey Heart was playing on every speaker in Nashville. How are you feeling?
Those pictures are cute!!! I loved seeing you guys out here!! We're so excited to move to Provo and get back in the swing of school and things and see you guys more!!Can't wait Can't wait!!
Oh, I love seeing pictures of your family. Your parents look so great and your brothers are all grown up. I can't believe it. Tell them all "Hi" for me. You look great, little miss pregnant.
Post a Comment