We have had quite an eventful last few weeks. We first spent two weeks in Littleton enjoying time with my in-laws. While there Dalyn loved playing with so many cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We also decided to enjoy some of the FREE fun places to visit such as a really cool fountain park and the Littleton Historical Museum which featured some animals and such.

Annika, Dalyn & Haley
(While in Littleton Dalyn had his first sleepover party with his cousins
Haley, Jonathan, Michael & Emily)
Our day at the really cool fountain park
The Littleton Historical Museum 



The Park Next to the Museum
Dalyn wowed us with his rock climbing skills.
He climbed up this steep rock climbing wall all by himself!



After our Colorado adventure we rested at home for a couple of days and then headed to my Mom's family reunion in Kamas, UT (near Park City). Jake's sister Sara joined us and it was really fun to have here there. It was great to see so much family that we haven't seen for a while. Dalyn loved being around so many people and playing with the other little kids. We ate great food, played games and even had motorcycle races.
The Benedict Reunion
They had little carnival games for the kids


And a big blow up jumper thing

Here are my cute grandparents

Dalyn and cousins got to ride in the back of this four-wheeler mini truck type thing

This is how we lined up for the motor cycle race. The course was in a field and some big hay bales marked the path.

Some of the star racers included my sister-in-law Sara (it was her first time on a motorcycle and she did awesome. She even raced twice!)

My mom (she was a little speed demon and had everybody scared wondering what this "older" lady was doing going so fast :) She beat everyone by a mile in her group.

And Me! (I rode a tiny little 50 and I took it easy...I wasn't trying to win the race or anything but I did manage to pass two people in the race and ended up taking third place in my group)
My dad was also a star racer but I didn't have my camera when the guys were racing. He did awesome, even when he had to ride the little 50 motorbike.
Good times!
8 comments:
Hey Tash,
We found your blog a while back and I really enjoyed reading your story about how you met Jake. I was not a blogger then so I left no comment.
Dalyn is such a cutie, it seems like you are a great mom.
So good to see you!
what fun adventures! that family reunion looks like so much fun. :)
How fun!! Dal's so cute and it looks like you guys are having so much fun!! The reunion looked like it was a blast!!! I hope we can go next year too!
Wow, looks like you guys are having a bug summer! Dal's lucky to have such a fun family!
Your mom!! I'm headed to the great white north the first part of August. Any chance of seeing you?
Too much fun...you know how to have a good summer. Dalyn is one handsome guy! You guys did good -- here's to the next!
HOLA.SOY MONICA DE PROGRESO URUGUAY,PERO VIVO EN LOGAN UTAH.
ESTE ES MI EMAIL:monicagonza31@hotmail.com
i will be happy to talk with you.
Post a Comment