Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of School Photo Shoot

So Dal and I have both have our first two weeks of school under our belts. Dal likes going to school and he made a new friend that he just can't wait to see every day. It's really funny because he had a best little friend at his preschool in Utah and his name was Cash. He was very sad to leave Cash and asked me if I thought Cash would move to Texas too so that he could be in his class :) So guess what his new best friends name is here in Texas...yep, it's Cash. I couldn't believe there was a really nice little boy in his class (who kind of reminds me of his other friend Cash) named Cash. Pretty funny.
School for me is going well. I can see that I am going to be learning a TON of information over these next two years but a lot of it will be interesting, so that's nice. I start clinicals in a week so I'm excited and nervous about that. There is so much to learn about how to do the radiation treatments on the cancer patients (and prepare them for treatment), and how to run those HUGE machines and how to position the patients in the EXACT positions. But it will be great to get to start working with the patients. For clinicals we will also get to do rotations in other areas that work with cancer patients as well, such as: Radiation Oncology, Oncology Nursing, x-ray, CT, etc. I think that will be really interesting because it will give us a better idea of the team who works with our patients and what they all do.
On the first day of school we had a little first day of school photo shoot...Dal is quite the poser so he had some fun with it.....:)
This one was unexpected...but hilarious!





We also got a pic of me for my first day of school. I couldn't pose near as cool as Dal so we just stuck with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! He seemed to be dancing! Thats cool that you went back to school!