Saturday, September 7, 2013

Madelyn 1 Month Old & Rock Springs








I can't believe she is already a month old. Time is going by fast. We are all enjoying our little Madelyn so much. I can't believe I only have one month left at home with her before I start work. That is going to be so hard for me to leave her every day. But hopefully my schedule will be flexible enough that I will still be able to see her a lot. And having a 5 minute commute is going to make a huge difference.

We are all moved to Rock Springs and getting settled in. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Moving is always such a pain. We like our apartment a lot and we like the town so far. It definitely has that friendly small town vibe. Anytime we have gone to the store or anywhere there is always a stranger that talks to us, usually about Madelyn. This is a great sized town and we love that it only takes a few minutes to get anywhere we need to go.  We have gone on some walks and as we walk through the neighborhoods I can't believe how many trucks and camper trailers there are. It's like to truly be a Wyominger you have to own those two things :) We feel really good about being here and starting a new adventure here.

1 comment:

Willefam said...

Oh my gosh!!! You guys moved to Wyoming?!? That is soo cool! We are 2 1/2 hours away from you guys in Riverton- where are you working? You have one cute family!!