Sunday, November 2, 2014

Soccer & General Conference

Braelyn was kind of a little soccer stud. She is really fast so she was able to speed down the field and score a lot of goals. She doesn't have awesome ball handling skills but if she keeps up with soccer then those will come :)

The team. And yes Jake got roped into coaching because they were desperate for coaches. He didn't love it but he did a great job with the girls and they loved him.

Silly faces

I rarely try to do anything cute or creative with Braelyn's hair because I just don't have the skills but every now and then I attempt something and Braelyn was excited about this and wanted me to take a picture :)



We just love our cute little crazy Madelyn. 



We had a great General Conference weekend. I love conference!!! We had some yummy Papa Murphy's cinnamon bread for breakfast and pizza for lunch. We wrote or drew pictures in our conference journals.

No comments: