Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hospital Employee Picnic

We went to the annual MHSC Summer picnic and we had a great time. The highlight was that they had amazing balloon artists and face painters so the kids really enjoyed that.

My friend Miranda and I also competed in the horse shoe competition. Neither of us had hardly played horse shoes and we realized that it is much harder than it looks. We got beat in the first round but at first we did give the guys we were playing against a little scare and I did get one ringer so I was happy with that. And if there would have been an award for best matching team we would have won that hands down :)

Braelyn was very excited about her face painting job and she did not want to wash it off that night.

I assured her that we would get a few pictures so that she would always remember what it looked like :)

They also had a photo booth for our enjoyment so that was kind of fun!  We also got to play a little tennis which was nice.

No comments: